POLK ULTRAMARINE PCR100BC – Remote control with cable
The POLK ULTRAMARINE PCR100BC remote has a compact design that allows it to be perfectly matched to any boat’s board. The waterproof remote control (IPX6) is compatible with the Polk PA450UM marine source unit. POLK ULTRAMARINE PCR100BC complies with ASTM B117 corrosion-resistant materials / finishes and ASTM D4329 standards Most remarkable is that UV resistant, giving you the marine requirements necessary to survive in a harsh aquatic environment.
- Mounting hole 2 “in diameter.
- Swivel mounting clip.
- Waterproof (IPX6).
- Blue backlight illumination.
- Materials and finishes resistant to corrosion (ASTM B117).
- Resistant to UV rays (ASTM D4329).
FOR YOU TO BE PRESENTED IN THE PURCHASE DECISION
- Our hands on Engineering Research and Development team builds quality into our POLK ULTRAMARINE products.
- From the beginning by expertly designing each product from the ground up and validating all designs through extensive testing.
- Therefore, JENSEN Audio products offer MORE durability and performance than you would expect from standard electronics.
Below you can find some of the most important TESTs:
- Long-Duration product exposure to constant random-frequency operational vibration and non-operational vibration to simulate rugged road conditions.
- Simultaneous temperature cycle and vibration exposure are also conducted for additional data that is relevant to detecting potential material/component weaknesses and calculating product life-expectancy.
UV/SALT FOG CORROSIVE EXPOSURE CHAMBER
- Exterior components are subjected to accelerated UV exposure that equates to 5-7 years of actual outdoor exposure.
- Addition, product and product components are subjected to dry/wet cycles of highly corrosive fog/mist to test for corrosion resistance.
- The last thing you need is for your radio to quit due to accidental static shock.
- That’s why our products go through the extensive Electrostatic Discharge Test.
- On all exposed control areas as well as I/O connections so they can withstand the most severe static build up.