POLK ULTRAMARINE PAD10001 – 1 Channel Digital Power Amplifier
The POLK ULTRAMARINE PAD10001 Elegant, compact, powerful and really cool.
The POLK ULTRAMARINE PAD10001 offers an ultra-compact and minimalist design.
The most remarkable thing is that it has a toroidal transformer that allows the amplifier a design in less than 2 inches.
A low THD, a high signal-to-noise ratio, more wide bandwidth frequencies than the POLK ULTRAMARINE PAD10001.
Super efficient D-class design that works much cooler than conventional amplifiers.
- High-speed MOSFET switching-Power supply with stable outputs at 1 ohm loads.
- Thermal protection, DC offset, reverse polarity and short circuit protection.
- Variable low pass filter: 40 Hz-220 Hz.
- Variable subsonic filter: 20 Hz-38 Hz.
- Bass boost at 0 dB-12 dB.
- Bass boost at 44 Hz.
- Remote subwoofer level control.
- Nickel-plated wire terminals and RCA connectors-Make sure the signal transfer is maximum.
- Level control: Adjusts the channel gain to match the output voltage of the main unit.
- Line Level Outputs: Provides a full range signal for easy connection to additional amplifiers.
Stainless steel hardware-used throughout the box!
FOR YOU TO BE PRESENTED IN THE PURCHASE DECISION
- Our hands on Engineering Research and Development team builds quality into our POLK ULTRAMARINE products.
- From the beginning by expertly designing each product from the ground up and validating all designs through extensive testing.
- Therefore, JENSEN Audio products offer MORE durability and performance than you would expect from standard electronics.
Below you can find some of the most important TESTs:
- Long-Duration product exposure to constant random-frequency operational vibration and non-operational vibration to simulate rugged road conditions.
- Simultaneous temperature cycle and vibration exposure are also conducted for additional data that is relevant to detecting potential material/component weaknesses and calculating product life-expectancy.
UV/SALT FOG CORROSIVE EXPOSURE CHAMBER
- Exterior components are subjected to accelerated UV exposure that equates to 5-7 years of actual outdoor exposure.
- Addition, product and product components are subjected to dry/wet cycles of highly corrosive fog/mist to test for corrosion resistance.
- The last thing you need is for your radio to quit due to accidental static shock.
- That’s why our products go through the extensive Electrostatic Discharge Test.
- On all exposed control areas as well as I/O connections so they can withstand the most severe static build up.