JENSEN MARINE MSW10 – Subwoofer 10 “Marine without grille
The JENSEN MARINE MSW10 is specifically designed and tested to support the marine world. The best of the JENSEN MARINE MSW10 is withstands moisture, salt air, UV rays and extreme temperatures.
- Jensen mSW10S 10 “Subwoofer.
- Frequency response: 20hZ, 1KHz
- RMS power: 150 WATTS / Maximum power: 300 WATTS
- Materials resistant to corrosion.
- UV resistant ASTM-D4329 standard that withstands weather, cracking and fading.
- Meets ASTM B117 for salt and moisture resistance.
FOR YOU TO BE PRESENTED IN THE PURCHASE DECISION
- Our hands on Engineering Research and Development team builds quality into our JENSEN MARINE products.
- From the beginning by expertly designing each product from the ground up and validating all designs through extensive testing.
- Therefore, JENSEN MARINE Audio products offer MORE durability and performance than you would expect from standard electronics.
Below you can find some of the most important TESTs JENSEN MARINE:
- Long-Duration product exposure to constant random-frequency operational vibration and non-operational vibration to simulate rugged road conditions.
- Simultaneous temperature cycle and vibration exposure are also conducted for additional data that is relevant to detecting potential material/component weaknesses and calculating product life-expectancy.
UV/SALT FOG CORROSIVE EXPOSURE CHAMBER
- Exterior components are subjected to accelerated UV exposure that equates to 5-7 years of actual outdoor exposure.
- Addition, product and product components are subjected to dry/wet cycles of highly corrosive fog/mist to test for corrosion resistance.
- The last thing you need is for your radio to quit due to accidental static shock.
- That’s why our products go through the extensive Electrostatic Discharge Test.
- On all exposed control areas as well as I/O connections so they can withstand the most severe static build up.
For more information do not forget to follow us on our social networks Facebook , Instagram y Twitter.