JENSEN MARINE MS2A – Stereo (IPX5) Bluetooth with App Control
If you are looking for the latest advances in audio for boats look no further! JENSEN MARINE MS2A
The new JENSEN MARINE MS2A stereo AM / FM / USB / Bluetooth stereo with application control!
The 160 Watts JENSEN MARINE MS2A features modern design and Bluetooth interface capabilities with A2DP / AVRCP technology.
As well as the APP control that allows users to control all primary functions from their mobile device.
DETAILS JENSEN MARINE MS2A:
- 12V DC power supply system (2 wires)
- 1 DIN panel mounting chassis (mounting screws not included)
- Fixed front panel waterproof (IPx5)
- Non-volatile memory: For station presets, audio settings and menu option settings.
- Segmented LCD display with white LED backlight
- Electronic AM / FM tuner (US / Euro selectable)
- USB 2.0 (MP3 and WMA audio playback)
- Compatible with iPod / iPhone (via USB)
- Receives Bluetooth audio (A2DP) and controls (AVRCP) from BT enabled source
- APP ready (jControl)
- Rear AUX In: (RCA)
- Preamplifier output: Rear channel only (RCA)
- Compatible with remote cable compatible with MWR75, MWR100 and MWR150
- Beep tone confirmation (user selectable Off / Beep / Click)
- EQ Presets (Flat, Rock, Pop, Classic, User Settings)
- Coated PCB
- UV resistant: compatible with ASTMD4329
- Material resistant to corrosion / finish ASTMB117 compatible
- Low battery warning: audible on the audio and visual output on the displays when the battery voltage is <10.8V.
- Uses an ISO 10487 locking connector for power / speaker
- Regulatory Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS, UL60065
FOR YOU TO BE PRESENTED IN THE PURCHASE DECISION
- Our hands on Engineering Research and Development team builds quality into our JENSEN MARINE products.
- From the beginning by expertly designing each product from the ground up and validating all designs through extensive testing.
- Therefore, JENSEN MARINE Audio products offer MORE durability and performance than you would expect from standard electronics.
Below you can find some of the most important TESTs JENSEN MARINE:
- Long-Duration product exposure to constant random-frequency operational vibration and non-operational vibration to simulate rugged road conditions.
- Simultaneous temperature cycle and vibration exposure are also conducted for additional data that is relevant to detecting potential material/component weaknesses and calculating product life-expectancy.
UV/SALT FOG CORROSIVE EXPOSURE CHAMBER
- Exterior components are subjected to accelerated UV exposure that equates to 5-7 years of actual outdoor exposure.
- Addition, product and product components are subjected to dry/wet cycles of highly corrosive fog/mist to test for corrosion resistance.
- The last thing you need is for your radio to quit due to accidental static shock.
- That’s why our products go through the extensive Electrostatic Discharge Test.
- On all exposed control areas as well as I/O connections so they can withstand the most severe static build up.