JENSEN MARINE JMS4 – AM/FM/160 Watts/USB/iPod®/iPhone® Ready/Bluetooth
The JENSEN MARINE JMS4 is a compact 3.5 “AM / FM / USB / Bluetooth compact 3.5” Also waterproof with application control that allows users to control all primary functions of the stereo. The most remarkable thing is that from your mobile device you can download the application JENSEN jControl!
DETAILS JENSEN MARINE JMS4:
- 160 WATTS, a USB input along with an auxiliary input and a line-out (RCA).
- The JMS4 has a large LCD display with blue backlight controls and an easy-to-use
- This economical stereo fits a 3 ”
- It has UV resistant finishes and corrosion resistant materials.
- Visit your iTunes or Google Play store to download the jControl app.
- 160 Watts
- 12V DC power supply system (2 wires).
- IPX6 waterproof design.
- AM / FM.
- Bluetooth streaming audio (A2DP, AVRCP).
- Full four channel amplified output.
- The USB port allows playback of MP3 / WMA files from compatible flash drives.
- Rear auxiliary audio output.
- Rear auxiliary audio input.
- Compact and autonomous design.
- Audio Line Out (RCA).
- 12 programmable presets (6 AM, 6 FM).
- Simple user interface.
- Large LCD, readable in daylight.
- Tone, balance and audio fader controls.
- Drawing of zero current memory.
- Coated circuit boards.
- Backlit blue controls (LED lighting).
- Segmented LED display.
- Finishes / materials resistant to UV rays.
- Materials resistant to corrosion.
- Certified by FCC / CE.
FOR YOU TO BE PRESENTED IN THE PURCHASE DECISION
- Our hands on Engineering Research and Development team builds quality into our JENSEN MARINE products.
- From the beginning by expertly designing each product from the ground up and validating all designs through extensive testing.
- Therefore, JENSEN MARINE Audio products offer MORE durability and performance than you would expect from standard electronics.
Below you can find some of the most important TESTs JENSEN MARINE:
- Long-Duration product exposure to constant random-frequency operational vibration and non-operational vibration to simulate rugged road conditions.
- Simultaneous temperature cycle and vibration exposure are also conducted for additional data that is relevant to detecting potential material/component weaknesses and calculating product life-expectancy.
UV/SALT FOG CORROSIVE EXPOSURE CHAMBER
- Exterior components are subjected to accelerated UV exposure that equates to 5-7 years of actual outdoor exposure.
- Addition, product and product components are subjected to dry/wet cycles of highly corrosive fog/mist to test for corrosion resistance.
- The last thing you need is for your radio to quit due to accidental static shock.
- That’s why our products go through the extensive Electrostatic Discharge Test.
- On all exposed control areas as well as I/O connections so they can withstand the most severe static build up.