JENSEN MARINE CPM200 – Marine Stereo Pack
The JENSEN MARINE CPM200 audio system has the most outstanding features of JENSEN including:
The JENSEN MARINE MS2A AM / FM / USB / Bluetooth / Waterproof Stereo.
Also four JENSEN MARINE AMS602 6.5 “2-way coaxial speakers,
In addition a JENSEN MARINE JENAUX USB / AUX input cable and mounting hardware.
JENSEN MARINE CPM200 is another complete kit for your boat.
DETAILS Stereo JENSEN MARINE MS2A:
- 160 Watts (40 W x 4).
- Waterproof (IPX5).
- Bluetooth® interface capability (A2DP / AVRCP).
- Compatible with iPod® / iPhone® (via USB).
- AM / FM tuner.
- Low battery warning.
- Rear AUX input (RCA).
- Remote control with capable cable.
- (MWR75 / MWR100 / MWR150).
- Audio Line Out Preamplifier (RCA).
- EQ presets.
- Coated circuit boards.
- Standard DIN chassis.
- Solid upper chassis.
- Materials resistant to UV rays (ASTM D4329).
- Corrosion resistant finish (ASTM B117).
- Regulatory certifications: FCC / CE / RoHS / C-TICK.
- Complies with UL60065.
- App-ready (jControl).
DETAILS JENSEN MARINE AMS602W 6.5 “Speakers:
- Maximum power handling: 60W
- Magnet: 8.4 oz.
- Mounting hole diameter: 5 ”
- Mounting Depth: 2 – 1/3 ”
- Tweeter Type: Dome
- Tweeter Material: Mylar
- ASTM B117 Salt Spray Standard Exposure Complies
- Compliance with the UV exposure standard of ASTM D4329
DETAILS JENSEN MARINE JENAUX:
- USB input auxiliary interface. The USB port allows the connection of an external storage device.
- The 3.5mm audio jack allows the input of any MP3 player or external audio device.
- Undoubtedly the CPM200 is an option and a solution.
FOR YOU TO BE PRESENTED IN THE PURCHASE DECISION
- Our hands-on Engineering Research and Development team builds quality into our JENSEN MARINE products.
- From the beginning by expertly designing each product from the ground up and validating all designs through extensive testing.
- Therefore, JENSEN MARINE Audio products offer MORE durability and performance than you would expect from standard electronics.
Below you can find some of the most important TESTs JENSEN MARINE:
- Long-Duration product exposure to constant random-frequency operational vibration and non-operational vibration to simulate rugged road conditions.
- Simultaneous temperature cycle and vibration exposure are also conducted for additional data that is relevant to detecting potential material/component weaknesses and calculating product life-expectancy.
UV/SALT FOG CORROSIVE EXPOSURE CHAMBER
- Exterior components are subjected to accelerated UV exposure that equates to 5-7 years of actual outdoor exposure.
- Addition, product and product components are subjected to dry/wet cycles of highly corrosive fog/mist to test for corrosion resistance.
- The last thing you need is for your radio to quit due to accidental static shock.
- That’s why our products go through the extensive Electrostatic Discharge Test.
- On all exposed control areas as well as I/O connections so they can withstand the most severe static build up.